Wednesday, June 18

OOTD|Bowler hats and vintage bags


 Helloo!
Believe it or not this is my first ever OOTD. And its quite a boring simple outfit. It consists of my top from Zara, hat & bag from vintage shops and jeans from Topshop. I'm not usually a hat person but this one makes me feel like I'm in a John Hughes movie. Also another shocker is that Ireland has been sunny for the last week!! Which means I have a huge grin on my face and a tomato red back (I ain't complaining!)
 Hows the weather been where ever you live??
What do you think of my outfit of the day? Should I do OOTD more often? Let me know!
Have a great day:)
Sofia x











3 comments:

  1. I love your top! So cute :) xx

    -Mitzee

    Factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute hat! It really suits you!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this post,it’s very beautiful and lovely.
    You have an amazing blog!
    would you mind checking out my blog,and following if you like?
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ❤ You have just made my day ✌